1/24/2012

For New Babies

Hi! Today I am sharing a giftbag and a card for new babies. First the bag:


Hi! Heute zeige ich eine Geschenktasche und eine Karte für neue Babies. Erstmal die Tasche:





On this bag I used the adorable Musical Walk stamp from Hero Arts combined with paper from the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 2 Blush Collection. That pretty flower is from Webster's Pages.


Auf dieser Tasche habe ich den tollen Musical Walk Stempel von Hero Arts mit Papier aus der Lost & Found 2 Blush Kollektion von My Mind's Eye kombiniert. Diese hübsche Blume ist von Webster's Pages.




And the card uses more My Mind's Eye, this time from the Lost & Found 2 Sunshine Collection. The letter stickers are Studio Calico, the flowers are Prima.


Und auf der Karte habe ich nochmal My Mind's Eye benutzt, diesmal aus der Lost & Found 2 Sunshine Kollektion. Die Buchstaben Sticker sind von Studio Calico, die Blumen von Prima.


Back preparing dinner! Have a great day!


Zurück zum Abendessen machen! Habt einen tollen Tag!


Vanessa

4 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Love this bag Vanessa, and perfect for a new baby.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Very pretty ensemble! I love the big soft flower on the bag and I love the untraditional colors for the card!

Barb said...

Both are just gorgeous, Vanessa! :)

jintyoo7 said...

Adorable !!