1/29/2012

My Brother - Crate Mini Album

Hello! It was my little brother's birthday this week and I decided to give him a mini album that I quickly made this morning. 


Hallo! Diese Woche hatte mein kleiner Bruder Geburtstag und ich habe beschlossen, ihm ein Minialbum zu schenken, das ich heute Morgen schnell gemacht habe.



















Paper, stickers, rub-ons and cardstock elements are from Crate's Restoration collection. That's it for today. If you have any questions, please send me an email. Off to watch a movie...


Papier, Sticker, Rubbelbilder und Karton Elemente sind von Crates Restoration Kollektion. Das wars für heute. Solltet Ihr irgendwelche Fragen haben, schickt mir bitte eine Email. Ich bin dann mal weg um nen anspruchslosen Film zu schauen...


Vanessa

2 comments:

Barb said...

What a special gift for your brother, Vanessa! Wonderful album! I'm sure it will be treasured for years to come! :)

Natka said...

Wunderschőn, mit Liebe und viel Aufwand gemacht!