2/10/2012

PTI 5th Anniversary Day 6 Contest

Hello! Yes, I am back with another card. Today's contest over at Papertrey Ink is to use one of the sketches. Here is the sketch I chose:


Hallo! Ja, da bin ich wieder mit einer weiteren Karte. Der heutige Wettbewerb bei Papertrey Ink besteht darin, einen Sketch anzuwenden. Hier ist der Sketch den ich mir ausgesucht habe:


And here is my take:


Und hier ist was ich draus gemacht habe:







A mixture of PTI stamps and dies, as well as paper from My Mind's Eye. Hope you like it! Good Night!


Ein Mix aus PTI Stempeln und Dies, sowie Papier von My Mind's Eye. Ich hoffe Euch gefällts! Gute Nacht!


Vanessa

3 comments:

Judith said...

Fabulous card, I love all the small details.

Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey said...

Oh I LOVE this card Vanessa!!! SO many pretty details and embs to adore!!!