2/08/2012

Valentine's Day Lollipop Bouquet

Hello! I have another idea for Valentine's Day to share. I saw some sweet lollipop flowers on Pinterest and made my own version using Crate's Paper Heart collection again:


Hallo! Ich hab noch eine Valentinstags Idee die ich zeigen möchte. Ich hatte einige niedliche Lollipop Blumen auf Pinterest gesehen und dann meine eigene Version mit Crates Paper Heart Kollektion gemacht:









I painted the little flowerpot with acrylic paint, added some patterned paper and embellishments and tied on the twine. To stick the flowers into the pot, I inserted half a styrofoam ball and covered it with sisal. And the flowers are just die-cut from the pretty paper. My little girl just found out about lollipops, so she will be delighted to see this bouquet :)


Ich habe den kleinen Blumentopf mit Acrylfarbe angemalt, gemustertes Papier und ein paar Verzierungen angebracht und das Garn herumgebunden. Um die Blumen in den Topf stecken zu können, habe ich eine Styropor Halbkugel in den Topf gelegt und diese mit Sisal umwickelt. Und die Blumen sind einfach aus dem hübschen Papier ausgestanzt. Meine Kleine hat Lollis grade entdeckt und wird sehr erfreut sein, diesen Strauss zu sehen :)


Have a beautiful day! And thanks for visiting!


Habt einen schönen Tag! Und Danke fürs besuchen!


Vanessa

5 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is absolutely darling!! Love it to pieces! I might have to borrow this idea and make for the teachers at school!

Natka said...

Das ist eine tolle Idee!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is gorgeous, Vanessa! I'm sure your daughter is going to love it! And so do I :)

melania deasy said...

Ohhhh this is so beautiful and creative idea...love it so much!!

Natt Smith said...

What a great idea !!