3/16/2012

Strong Will

Hi! Today I have a layout. One of my good intentions this year is to make more layouts. So here is one. I used the sketch from the My Mind's Eye blog for this:


Hi! Heute hab ich ein Layout. Einer meiner guten Vorsätze für dieses Jahr ist, mehr Layouts zu machen. Hier ist also eins. Ich habe den Sketch vom My Mind's Eye Blog für dieses verwendet:





Everything I used is My Mind's Eye. Except for the butterfly stamp underneath the journaling. The journaling says something like this: You've got a very strong will. Once you've made up your mind, you insist on it. I wonder what to expect for the future...


Alles was ich verwendet habe, ist von My Mind's Eye. Ausser der Schmetterlingsstempel unter dem Text.


Thanks for looking!


Danke fürs Vorbeischauen!


Vanessa

5 comments:

Barb said...

I'm so glad you're creating more pages, Vanessa! They are always so beautiful, and this one is no exception - just love it! :)

Dawn T said...

Beautiful LO Vanessa.

Nelly's handmade said...

wow.. that a lovely layout.Wonderful details!!!

Elena Stefanidou said...

wow.wow.wow!!!!

Unknown said...

gorgeous!