5/03/2012

Happy Day

Although it isn't really. But the card says so. I made this last year for a special event, but somehow it was forgotten. So I thought I'd post it:


Obwohls nicht wirklich einer ist. Aber die Karte sagt das. Ich habe sie letztes Jahr für einen speziellen Anlass gemacht, aber irgendwie wurde sie vergessen. Also dachte ich, ich poste sie hier:


I used GCD Studios' Fun House collection and a SRM sticker for this. The flower is made from crepe paper. If you would like to see a tutorial about this flower, let me know.


Ich habe GCD Studios Fun House Kollektion und einen SRM Sticker hierfür verwendet. Die Blume habe ich aus Krepp Papier gemacht. Falls Du gerne eine Anleitung zu dieser Blume hättest, lass es mich wissen.


Vanessa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the fun patterns in this Vanessa. The flower is stunning!

Dawn T said...

pretty card Vanessa. I'd love to see a tutorial on your flower. I've seen a few crepe paper flowers lately.

donna mikasa said...

such a beautiful bloom and a very happy card! i would love a tut on how you created it!