5/09/2012

My little Ballerina

Hi! Last night I enjoyed creating a new layout. I have been meaning to scrap some adorable photos of my daughter that have been sitting on my desk for a while and now I used one of them. Here is my cute little ballerina:


Hi! Letzte Nacht habe ich es sehr genossen, ein neues Layout zu machen. Ich hatte schon länger geplant, einige hübsche Fotos meiner Tochter zu scrappen, die seit einer Weile auf meinem Tisch liegen und jetzt habe ich mal eins verwendet. Hier ist meine süsse kleine Ballerina:









I used patterned paper, stamps, pearls and flowers from Prima Marketing. The brads and stickers are from MME and the script transparency is from Hambly. How I love botanical images and script! 
Thanks for visiting!


Ich habe Designpapier, Stempel, Perlen und Blumen von Prima Marketing verwendet. Die Brads und Sticker sind von MME und das Schrifttransparent ist von Hambly. Wie ich botanische Bilder und Schrift liebe! 
Danke fürs Vorbeischauen!


Vanessa

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

what an adorable LO Vanessa. Your daughter looks adorable. Lovely colour scheme.

CinnamonSally said...

This is such a stunning layout Vanessa and such a cute photograph too.

Barb said...

Awww, she has such a sweet face, Vanessa! And what an amazing layout - filled with so many beautiful elements and details! Fabulous!