6/13/2012

Make it Mondays - Puffed Fabric Accents

Here I am again with an entry for this week's Make it Mondays challenge. I used Erin's puffed fabric accents technique, but I cheated a bit. I couldn't find my fun foam, so I used some felt circles to puff my accent:


Hier bin ich wieder mit einem Beitrag zum dies-wöchentlichen Make it Mondays Wettbewerb. Ich habe Erins Fluff-Stoff-Akzent Technik angewandt, aber ein wenig geschummelt. Ich konnte mein Moosgummi einfach nicht finden, also habe ich ein paar gestanzte Filzkreise genommen, um meinen Akzent zu fluffen:





Worked well! Thanks for stopping by today. And have a great day!


Hat gut funktioniert! Danke fürs Vorbeischauen heute. Und habt einen tollen Tag!


Vanessa x


Supplies/Material:
Papertrey Ink except for/ausser:
ink/Stempelfarbe: Tsukineko, Clearsnap, Hero Arts
rhinestones/Steinchen: My Mind's Eye

11 comments:

Jessica said...

wunderschön!

cards by cara said...

Beautiful! I used felt instead of fabric since I didn't have any ...
http://cardsbycara.blogspot.ca/2012/06/papertrey-make-it-monday-70-puffed.html
I love your blog - you have such great style!

Suzanne Russell said...

Love this design, Vanessa! So clever of you to substitute felt, too! I don't use fun foam so I was a little puzzled over what to use-thanks for the great idea!

Joyce said...

This is great. I love how the center tree really steals the show with that fabric.

Cindy C. said...

How cool!!

Jill Norwood said...

Gorgeous card! Just love it!

craftmates said...

Great card. Love the tree with the puffed fabric.-Irma

sidan said...

Das ist ja eine interessante Technik. Danke für´s zeigen. Das muss ich mir merken.

Helen F. said...

Amazing card, Vanessa! Love the fabric tree and the pretty patterns you used on the rest of this scene :)

Luanne said...

What a delightful card! I love the pink and green together. Had to pin this one...it's super!!

Alice said...

so sweet and fresh. love the puffy effect. lovely card!