7/21/2012

SAF 2012 - Mini Book Challenge

Hi again! I just finished a mini book for the stamp-a-faire Mini Book Challenge using Melissa's way again:

Hi schon wieder! Jetzt habe ich grade ein Minialbum für die Stamp-A-Faire Minialbum Challenge fertig gemacht und wieder Melissas Methode angewandt:






I used the small envelope die and vellum for my pockets. Such a fun and easy way to create a mini! Ok, it is quite late here now. Maybe I'll get another card done, but I will post that tomorrow. Happy crafting!

Ich habe die kleine Umschlagsstanze und Transparentpapier für meine Täschchen verwendet. So eine witzige und einfache Art, ein Minialbum zu gestalten! Ok, jetzt ist es hier schon ziemlich spät. Vielleicht schaff ich noch eine weitere Karte, aber die werd ich dann morgen zeigen. Fröhliches Basteln!

Vanessa

supplies/Material:
Everything PTI, except for/Alles PTI, ausser:
patterned paper/Designpapier: Crate Paper
rhinestones/Steinchen: My Mind's Eye

8 comments:

tonyamaries said...

This turned out beautiful! Great job!

Erin said...

Hey Vanessa!

I'm super inspired to use the new Bitty Baby Blessing dies without the stamps now. I really like the look!

Thumbs up to you for getting a whole mini book done today. It looks great.

Maureen said...

so sweet and adorable! LOVE the ribbon that ties them altogether :)

Dawn T said...

so cute Vanessa, Your mini album is adorable.

Jill Norwood said...

This is sooooo sweet and adorable! I am working on one and hope to post it before the deadline...we will see. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration! I need to order those adorable baby dies : )

Melissa said...

This is just the most precious thing! Darling and so detailed!
Melis

Kara said...

sweet mini book!

Ginger Claire said...

So sweet, it's beautiful xx