8/07/2012

Jars

...don't you love them? I do! I use them for storing supplies, I like to put homemade marmalade into them or cookie mixtures for friends. So I am very pleased that there is a variety of them on many paper crafting supplies at the moment! Here is a card I made with some of the content of the Scrapbook Werkstatt August kit:

...(Einmachgläser) findet Ihr die auch so toll? Ich schon! Ich nutze sie, um meine Utensilien aufzubewahren, ich mach gerne Marmelade hinein oder Keksbackmischungen für Freunde. Daher bin ich auch sehr erfreut darüber, dass eine schöne Auswahl der Gläser auf vielen Bastelmaterialien erscheint! Hier ist eine Karte, die ich mit ein paar Papieren aus dem August Kit der Scrapbook Werkstatt gemacht habe:


Sweet. Ok, I am back to watch the Olympics. Find the supplies for this card at Scrapbook Werkstatt here

Nett. Ok, Ich geh dann mal wieder Olympiade schauen. Holt Euch die Materialien für diese Karte bei der Scrapbook Werkstatt!

Vanessa x

supplies/Material:
patterned paper/Designpapier: Echo Park, Fancy Pants
die/Stanze + buttons/Knöpfe: PTI

3 comments:

Barb said...

Fun card, Vanessa! Love the pop of red!

Dawn T said...

cute Vanessa. Your jar card of hearts is lovely

~amy~ said...

jars...I love jars!