10/10/2012

File Folder Mini - With Tutorial

It's time for another tutorial. I made a mini album for my mother for her 60th birthday:

Zeit für ein weiteres Tutorial. Ich habe ein Minialbum für meine Mama zum 60. Geburtstag gemacht:


Onto the fabric on the front I stamped with real leaves. And the base is made from a simple file folder. Here is how I made it:

Auf den Stoff habe ich mit echten Blättern gestempelt. Und die Basis ist aus einer einfachen Mappe gemacht. Hier seht Ihr wie das geht:






And here is the finished album:

Und hier ist das fertige Album:



The fun thing is that these albums can be used as homedecor, because they stand well:

Das tolle and diesen Alben ist, dass man sie auch als Deko benutzen kann, weil sie gut stehen:


I used the Studio Calico Yearbook collection for my project. This line is available at Scrapbook Werkstatt! And Hero Arts/Studio Calico stamps. I hope you enjoyed the tutorial! Thanks for stopping by!

Ich habe die Studio Calico Yearbook Kollektion für mein Projekt verwendet- Diese Linie ist schon hier bei der Scrapbook Werkstatt zu bekommen! Und auch Hero Arts/Studio Calico Stempel. Ich hoffe das Tutorial hat Euch gefallen! Danke fürs Besuchen!

Vanessa

supplies/Material:
pp, letters/Designpapier, Buchstaben: Studio Calico
stamps/Stempel: Hero Arts
ink/Stempelfarbe: Tsukineko
die/Stanze: PTI

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Great little album Vanessa. I really like how you've used just the one folder.

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming you glued some part of the folds together so the album didn't fall open. Could you share where you put adhesive. I want to make one of these. Great idea. Thanks for sharing.
txmlhl@yahoo.com