10/03/2012

Her first Cotton Candy

I did it. I became a Studio Calico kit club member. Sigh. Got my first kit this week and love it. Here is a first layout:

Ich habs getan. Ich bin Studio Calico Kit Mitglied geworden. Seufz. Hab diese Woche mein erstes Kit bekommen und bin verliebt. Hier ist ein erstes Layout:





She had her very first cotton candy this year. Mmh, imagine having a cotton candy that is almost as big as you! Well, I helped her getting rid of it! I know, so selflessly :o)

Thanks for visiting!

Sie hatte ihre allererste Zuckerwatte dieses Jahr. Mmh, stellt Euch mal vor eine Zuckerwatte zu bekommen, die fast so gross ist wie Ihr selbst! Naja, ich hab ihr dabei geholfen sie wieder loszuwerden! Ich weiss, so selbstlos :o)

Danke fürs Besuchen!

Vanessa

supplies/Material:
Studio Calico Central High Kit + Addition

4 comments:

itsallrosi said...

fantastic layout! I have subscribed for a few months now and I love it!

Barb said...

What a great memory, Vanessa! That cotton candy is HUGE! :) Fabulous layout!

Mermaid said...

Sehr cool! Das Kit ist toll, oder? Damit scrappt es sich echt easy!

Dawn T said...

superb LO Vanessa.