7/18/2013

Me and my Birthday Girl and a Winner!!!

Hello! Breathe in, breathe out. It's been a busy week - my sweet girl turned 5 and we first had the family to celebrate and then her friends yesterday. A lot of baking and preparing. But it was worth it, she enjoyed every minute! Here I am with my cutie:

Hallo! Einatmen, ausatmen. Es war eine stressige Woche - mein süsses Mädchen ist 5 geworden und erst hatten wir die Familie zum Feiern da und gestern noch die Kinder. Eine Menge Gebacke und Vorbereitung. Aber es wars wert, sie hat jede Minute genossen! Hier bin ich mit meiner Maus:


This is the simple decor I made for the kids:

Hier sieht man die einfache Deko die ich für die Kinder gemacht habe:



I made a fab cake - but the kids preferred the ice-cream! I prepared various toppings and sauces for them to choose from. They immensly enjoyed putting them onto their ice-cream. My husband and me enjoyed it, too :)

Ich hab ne tolle Torte gemacht - aber die Kinder haben das Eis bevorzugt! Ich hatte verschiedene Streusel und Sossen für sie vorbereitet. Sie hatten Riesenspass daran, davon etwas auf ihr Eis zu packen. Mein Mann und ich fandens auch ziemlich toll :)



So, now to the winner of the Paper Crafts blog hop. Mr Random chose the following lucky duck:

So, jetzt zum Gewinner des Paper Crafts Bloghop. Herr Zufall hat den folgenden Glückspilz ausgewählt:


Congratulations, calamity jane! Please send me an email with your address and I'll forward it to the PC editor. 
Thanks to everybody who left a comment. I loved reading them all!

Danke an alle, die kommentiert haben. Ich fand es toll, sie alle zu lesen!

Vanessa

7 comments:

Lin said...

What a sweet picture of the 2 of you, Vanessa!

Cindy C. said...

What a beautiful photo of you two!!

Dawn T said...

happy birthday to your little one... 5 years is quite a milestone. And what a great Mum to make all that yummy food.

Yvette said...

What a beautiful photo of you two, Vanessa!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

super cute picture and decor! Looks like a birthday to remember!

Unknown said...

Ein ganz entzückendes Mutter-Tochter Foto... deine kleine ist aber auch echt eine Zuckerschnute...
Alles Gute nachträglich für sie.
Lg Heidi

Kathy Mc said...

Great photo! Congrats to calamity jane ~