1/23/2014

A Lost Turtle

I made today's card with two challenges in mind. The Lawnscaping Challenge No. 74 (Inspired by a Lawnscaping DT Member) and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ( Let's Have A Laugh). 

Ich habe die heutige Karte in Gedanken an zwei Challenges gemacht. Die Lawnscaping Challenge No. 74 (von einem Lawnscaping DT Mitglied inspiriert zu sein) und die Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ( Lasst uns Lachen).








I think it is quite obvious that I was inspired by Elena. Love her creations! She likes to ink edges, so I had some fun with ink. My turtle got lost on its way to wish a happy birthday and got tangled a bit… I hope it would make the recipient smile.
You'll find the Lawnscaping Challenge here and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge here.
Thanks for visiting!

Ich glaub, man sieht ganz gut dass ich von Elena inspiriert wurde. Ihre Sachen sind so toll! Sie färbt gerne die Ränder ein, also hatte ich ein wenig Spass mit Farbe. Meine Schildkröte hat sich auf dem Weg zum Geburtstag verlaufen und ein wenig verheddert… ich hoffe es würde dem Empfänger ein Lächeln aufs Gesicht zaubern.
Ihr findet die Lawnscaping Challenge hier und die Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge hier
Danke fürs Besuchen!



Vanessa

supplies:
Lawn Fawn Happy Easter set, Year Two set, Stitched Journaling Card dies, Lawn Trimmings twine - Studio Calico pp - Faber Castell pencils - Tsukineko ink - Ranger Distress Ink

18 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is so much fun Vanessa!

Joni Andaya said...

What a FUN card! Love it!

Laurel Beard said...

BAHAHAHA, I love this. I love the turtle that has to find his way! Love it!

Elena said...

soooo cute! I'm so honored you picked me - i love everything you make! The rich green background is so wonderful - you've inspired me!

Darnell said...

Now this is an original way to wish someone a belated birthday, Vanessa! I adore your turtle and how the poor thing got all tangled up and lost!! Hugs, Darnell

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooo fun! LOVING that little turtle!!!!!

Dawn T said...

super cute Vanessa,

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet!

Shay said...

I really love this card, Vanessa! So cute and clever and sure to be so delightful to the recipient they will forget that it is belated. :-)

Unknown said...

I love it! I would definitely smile if I received it.

Kelly Griglione said...

Hahaha, totally made me smile : )

Charlene B. said...

Oh wow! This is so adorable! I love the turtle hauling the gift- makes me smile.
Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenge :)

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, fun card and so cute too

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Debby

Virginia L. said...

What a CUTE card! You don't normally make cute ones...but this looks so easy for you to do! Love it!

Anonymous said...

This card is absolutely brilliant and 100% adorable, Love it!!

Anonymous said...

This card is absolutely brilliant and adorable, love it!

Anonymous said...

This card is absolutely brilliant and adorable, love it!

Yainea said...

Love it! The black background makes everything else pop and it really made me smile,great card!
Thank you so much for playing with uso at Lawnscaping challenges!