2/07/2014

PTI 7th Anniversary Challenge #3

Tired from work, but eager to make a card for PTI's third challenge. Using 7 supplies to make a card in less than 17 minutes.
So, this was a tough one. I thought I had plenty of time, wanted to add stitching to my card, looked at my phone and saw that time was almost up. So I quickly tucked my seventh supply behind my card panel and stopped time:



Pooh. Almost! Here comes the card:



Supplies:
1. cardstock
2. ink
3. City Scene set
4. Grand Ampersand set
5. enamel dots
6. black mist
7. string

A fun challenge, but not as easy as I thought!

Have a good night, everybody!

Vanessa

supplies:
PTI stamps, cardstock - Hero Arts inks - Tsukineko ink - MME enamel dots

4 comments:

sidan said...

Klasse und in so kurzer Zeit. Ja, hier spielt das Leben, versteckt hinter Fenstern und Türen.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo beautiful! LOVING the colors and those buildings!!!!

Sharron said...

Love the colors and your sweet scene--perfect without any stitching!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Love this - just perfect. Doesn't even need the stitching!