3/16/2014

A Card To Make Someone Smile


Today's card is supposed to make someone smile. It worked for me :)
The weather is horrible, so I got some me time and played with the new Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge: Anything Goes:


I used the cute Party Pals, but "deleted" kitty from the image. Mr Chubby Bunny was stamped with Versamark and heat-embossed with white embossing powder. I colored him with watercolor pencils. The balloon is cut from blue vellum. Yep, he still makes me smile :)
Have a wonderful Sunday and thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

supplies:
Paper Smooches Party Pals set, Giddy Bugs set - Carta Bella pp - Tsukineko ink - Faber Castell pencils - sequins - vellum

5 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So cute!! It made me smile!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo cute!!! I loveeeeeeee that bunny!!!!!!!

Dawn T said...

What a cute card Vanessa.

Joni Andaya said...

Aww...this is SO CUTE Vanessa! Ooh love the way you colored the bunny. Fantastic!!!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

This is sooo CUTE! LOVE your coloring inside the embossed images! - BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for playing with us at SPARKS this week, hugs, Karin