3/09/2014

A Week In Life

I hope you had a wonderful, sunny day! We had - it felt good to work in the garden without a coat. Today I have another layout that I made with the Dear Lizzy Daydreamer collection again:

Ich hoffe Ihr hattet einen wundervollen, sonnigen Tag! Wir schon - es fühlte sich so toll an, ohne Jacke im Garten zu werkeln. Heute habe ich noch ein Layout das ich mit der Dear Lizzy Daydreamer Serie gemacht habe:


Those are some photos of last week. Just the ordinary chaos. I am still not sure about the project life thing. Love it, but I fear I would not be able to keep up. But I think that this kind of layout is a good alternative. The elements in the Daydreamer line are so fun, I really enjoy working with it!
Thanks for visiting!

Das sind ein paar Fotos von letzter Woche. Nur das ganz normale Chaos. Ich bin mir immer noch nicht sicher ob ich nicht Project Life machen sollte. Ich finds toll, aber ich befürchte ich würde damit nicht nachkommen. Aber ich denke diese Art von Layout ist eine gute Alternative. Die Elemente in der Daydreamer Serie sind so toll, es macht mir sehr viel Spass damit zu arbeiten! Gibt's hier bei der Scrapbook Werkstatt.
Danke fürs Besuchen!

Vanessa

supplies:
AC Dear Lizzy Daydreamer pp, rub-ons, stickers, button, stamps - Studio Calico stamps - Studio Calico mists 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the colors, the hearts and the grid design!!!