4/04/2014

Baby Bee

I was in the mood for something cute yesterday, so I made this baby bee card for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge Anything Goes.





The sweet bee was paper-pieced from various Dear Lizzy pps and pink vellum. Here comes a close-up of the wings, I just added some Wink of Stella Glitter for her sparkle:



Ok, off to relax! Have a great evening/day everybody and thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

supplies:
Paper Smooches bee stamp - Mia's Stempelküche sentiment stamp - Winnie & Walter stars stamps - Dear Lizzy Daydreamer pp - Hero Arts ink - Tsukineko ink - ZIG Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen - Studio Calico enamel dots

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute cute cute cute! I Loveeee that critter and the stars!!!!!

Darnell said...

Oooh, my GOSH, Vanessa, this is sparkling and sweet and kissable!! I LOVE it so much!! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell

Darnell said...

Yay, Vanessa! I'm popping back to congratulate you on being a featured stamp at Paper Smooches for this adorable card!! Hugs, Darnell

Linda Beeson said...

This is beyond precious in those soft pinks

Mieke said...

This one is soo cute!!! love this little bee !!