5/27/2014

A Cute Wedding Card

Today I am sharing a cute wedding card. I wanted to play with the ME Pandamonium set, so I made another card for the ABNH embossing challenge:


For the background, I first stamped and embossed the Hero Arts chevron heart with clear embossing powder onto white cardstock. Then I applied water to the paper and added some drops of pink spray mist (like I did in this video). The pandas are dressed up with accessories from the Honey Bunny set. I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

supplies:
Hero Arts Chevron Heart stamp - Mama Elephant Pandamonium stamps, Honey Bunny stamps - Tsukineko ink - Maya Road mist - Pretty Pink Posh sequins

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo cute! LOVING that heart and those pandas!!!!!!!!

maria f. said...

What an adorable wedding card!

Diane Jaquay said...

Eeeek, how ADORABLE!!!

Dawn Turley said...

super cute Vanessa. Love the big heart. And your Pandas are so sweet.

Carol McCready said...

Such a sweet card. The pandas are adorable.

Charlene said...

This couldn't be any cuter!

Teresa P. said...

I love everything about this card, from the pink heart to the pandas! I love the pink bow you added too! Great job! Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero :)