5/07/2014

Two Pubs

I haven't been sharing my pubs for a while, so I thought I'd share two pubs today. First is a card from the Stamp It! Techniques, Vol. 2:


I used various Hero Arts stamps and inks. The technique here is masking. The magazine is available here
The second card is published in the special issue Practical Solutions for Paper Crafters, Vol. 2:


Here I used the washi tape as starting point for the design of the card. The triangles are the half of a diamond shaped die from Hero Arts. This issue is available here.
Have a happy day everybody and thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

supplies:
Hero Arts stamps, inks, dies - Tsukineko ink - Bazzil Basics cardstock - American Crafts glitter cardstock - Studio Calico washi tape

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING the feather on the first one!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Wow your first card is gorgeous! Love how simple, yet complicated it is! Congratulations on your pubs!

Cindy C. said...

Fab cards!!! Congrats on your publications Vanessa!!