6/29/2014

Gold

Oh, I really like using a touch of gold on my creations. So I just had to create something for the new AEI♥U Challenge:


 And of course, it'll fit the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge:

Here is what I made:


I love the look of gold and blue. Here I created a watercolor wash on watercolor paper using spray mist. Then I added some gold spray mist ink splatters. I die-cut a frame from gold foiled cardstock and adhered it to the panel. Now I stamped the sentiment from the Modern Leaves set onto a die-cut tag, tied on some twine and added some of the gold ink splatters, then adhered the tag to the card with foam tape. For my flower, I used the solid leaf from the Modern Leaves set and stamped and heat-embossed it with gold embossing powder (twice), then I cut the leaves out and adhered them together with a Prima flower onto my card. Finally, I adhered some gold enamel dots and sequins to finish the card off. I hope you like it!
Thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

supplies:
Avery Elle Modern Leaves stamp set - PTI dies - Tattered Angels mist - Prima Flower - MME enamel dots - Pretty Pink Posh sequins - Garn & Mehr twine - Ranger embossing powder

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the colors!!!

Dawn T said...

stunning combination of colours.

Melissa Bove said...

Wow! What a stunning design! Love it! Fabulous card!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Yana Smakula said...

I love everything about this card! Watercolour, touch of gold, flower -everything! Thank you for joining the AE Challenge!

Jamie said...

Beautiful! Absolutely stunning!