9/03/2014

Paper Smooches September Guest Designer


I feel so lucky to be Guest Designer for Paper Smooches in September! The new release is wonderful and I enjoyed working with the products I received so much! Today, Kim posted a card of mine here on the Paper Smooches blog and I wanted to share it on my blog to tell a bit more about how I created it:


For this card, I used the new Ornaments dies. They are so cute and versatile! I die-cut the ornaments from white card stock and inked them with Distress Inks and an ink blending tool. The tops were die-cut from black card stock. On this photo it's difficult to see, but I used foam-tape for the pink ornament.  The strings are drawn with a black pen. This sentiment is from the adorable set Holly Jolly. To finish the card, I added matching enamel dots. I hope you like it! I would love for you to leave some love for me on the Paper Smooches blog if you like it. Thank you so much!

Vanessa

supplies:
Paper Smooches ornament dies, holly jolly stamp set - Ranger Distress Inks - Tsukineko ink - MME enamel dots

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!

What an awesome card Vanessa!

Samantha Mann said...

So so so pretty! Love the distress inked ornaments!! Gorgeous and congratulations again!!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Wowza! This card is gorgeous, Vanessa!

Nancy said...

What a fresh and fun card, Vanessa! Love it! Congratulations too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the lights!!!!!

Dawn T said...

just awesome Vanessa. Congrats on the guest spot

Carol McCready said...

Love the colors on your card. Congrats on the guest spot.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Vanessa! I adore how you stamped the ornaments!

Darnell said...

Oh, Vanessa, this is not cute, it is CUTE!! I am madly in love with it!! I love the colors, and the design, and the sediment. You make me want ALL of the PS stamps, which makes you a fabulous Guest Designer!! Congratulations for that and well-deserved!! I will pop over to PS, too ... Hugs, Darnell