10/02/2014

Paper-Piecing

I had some fun paper-piecing various images and made a card for the current AEIheartU Challenge. And the card is CAS, so I'll enter it to Virginia's View Challenge, too.



On some days, cards just don't come together easily. Today is such a day, but I am glad I didn't give up and finished it:


The cute girl is from Avery Elle's Red & Goldie set, the balloon from the Storybook set. I wanted a custom sentiment and used a Lawn Fawn alphabet set to create it. I hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

supplies:
Avery Elle Red & Goldie stamp + dies, Storybook stamps - Lawn Fawn milo's ABCs, stitched journaling card, pp - Mama Elephant stitched border die - Tsukineko ink - Copic markers - various pp scraps

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Super cute! Great paper piecing...love that little girl.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So cute!!!!!!!

Virginia L. said...

I absolutely love the blue and kraft card stock...the tag design is simply gorgeous, Vanessa! Hope to see more :) Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!

Dawn T said...

too cute Vanessa. A very pretty card.

I Card Everyone said...

I've been searching for the perfect alpha set, Vanessa...found it! Thanks...
Michele =]

Lorraine Marasigan said...

Very sweet! Love the simple color combo and the fact that the balloon matches the little girl's dress:) Thank you for playing along with us at the AEI♥U Challenge. Hope to see you again next month!

maria f. said...

Awwww. Worth the effort. Love the color/patterns you chose.

Ezlie said...

I like the colors. Good job paper piecing

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Vanessa, this is absolutely darling!! Sometimes the simplest of projects are the hardest to complete! I think you've done a beautiful job here!! Thanks so much for playing with us at the AEI♥U Challenge! We ALWAYS love seeing your beautiful work in the challenge gallery!