11/11/2014

A Cute Polar Bear

I made another holiday card with my Avery Elle stamps. This time with a cute polar bear. Or better, I turned the little bear from Red & Goldie into a polar bear. This card is another entry to the AEI♥U Challenge #18.



This time, I created a mask for my background, using the large rectangle die from Pinked Elle-ments. I inked the negative space softly with light blue Distress Ink for a polar look. The snowflakes are from Be Jolly, as well as the sentiment. The little bear was lightly colored with Copic markers, cut out and adhered with foam tape. I hope you like it!
Thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

supplies:
Avery Elle Red & Goldie stamp, Be Jolly stamps, Pinked Elle-ments dies - Ranger Distress Ink - Tsukineko ink - Copic markers

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Simply adorable, such a cutie! I love his expression, Jo x

Jamie said...

This card is stinking cute:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable!!!!!!

Dawn T said...

certainly a cute card Vanessa

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Love this! Such a clever use of the die.

Christiana said...

This is so adorable, Vanessa! What a brilliant idea. Love it to pieces. Such a gorgeous, soft, bright card too!

Jessica Frost-Ballas said...

Super cute card!

Lorraine Marasigan said...

How cute is this?! Love the little critter and the soft background. Thanks for joining the fun at the AEI♥U Challenge:)