12/04/2014

A City Scene Christmas Card

Today I have a city scene christmas card to share. I'll enter it to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Christmas/Holidays.


Here is my card:


I covered a card base with red chevron patterned paper. Then I trimmed a panel from Rustic Cream cardstock and stamped all the images and the sentiment using "City Scene" from PTI. I slightly inked the edges of the panel and adhered it with foam tape.
Thanks for visiting today!

Vanessa

supplies:
PTI City Scene stamp set, Rustic Cream cardstock - Crate pp - Tsukineko ink - Ranger Distress ink

6 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous CAS card, Vanessa!! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Christmas/Holidays” Challenge!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous!!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh my goodness, is this adorable!!!

Dawn T said...

super cute card Vanessa.

joy said...

Very CAS with a modern touch!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Vanessa, super cute image.
Thanks for joining at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx