12/31/2014

Butterfly Reflections, Ink. Guest Designer Part II

On Sunday, I had the honor to show my second project as December Guest Designer for Butterfly Reflections, Ink. I decided to create something for the next favorite holiday, Valentine's Day! This is the little set I made:


For complete instructions, please visit here!

I enjoyed being Vanessa's guest very much! How about a great sale?? Don't miss your chance, Vanessa is offering a big discount:

Take 30% off your entire order through 12/31. No code necessary!!!

Time for some last-minute shopping this year! Here is the link to her shop. Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

supplies:
Lawn Fawn milk and cookies stamps, hearts lawn cuts, goodie bag die - Winnie & Walter Scenery: Classic Diagonal Creative Screenings - Ranger Distress inks -  Tsukineko ink - Copic markers - Glossy Accents

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo cute! I love this!! Happy New Year!!!!

Samantha Mann said...

Loved this on the BRI blog!! And SOOOO great you were able to guest with them! That set is so fun and I just love the colors and thick stripes!!! Happy New Year's Eve! :D