2/15/2015

Another One

I have another card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "all creatures great and small". And because I used a new-to-me color combo and some new stamps and dies I purchased, I'll also enter it to the Simon Says Stamp Work-it-Wednesday "new".


First, I created my stripes with the Winnie & Walter Scenery: Classic Diagonal Creative Screenings mask and Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. Then I stamped and die-cut the images and colored them with Copics. I die-cut a black tag and arranged everything on my card. Now I die-cut the "happy", adhered it and stamped the "birthday". Finally I added small black enamel dots.
Happy Sunday and thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

supplies:
Winnie & Walter The Big, the Bold and the Happy stamps + cutaways, Scenery: Classic Diagonal Creative Screenings - Lawn Fawn blissful botanicals stamps + dies - Mama Elephant Carnival Cupcakes stamps + dies - Penny Black tag die - Tsukineko ink - Ranger Distress ink - Copic Markers - Hero Arts enamel dots

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!!

Brandi said...

Great colors! Super cute!

Lin said...

Wow, Vanessa, this bright green makes one gorgeous card! Love your little lion, too! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Dawn T said...

Lovely colours Vanessa.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is so cute, I love the colours you have chosen too, Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this time, hugs Pops x x x