2/10/2015

Papertrey Ink 8th Anniversary Challenge #5

Ha, you guessed it! I am back with my entry for the PTI Anniversary Challenge of the 5th day. This time we had to ink up a not-yet-used or not-yet-enough-used stamp set. My card features both:


Blimey, I made a card suitable for a man! I used Secret Agent (never before used), City Scene (not used enough) and City Scene Sentiments (never before used). I thought the fun agent would fit into London perfectly. And because I am a huge London/GB fan, I had to create this card.
I hope you like it, too!
Thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

supplies:
PTI cardstock, Secret Agent, City Scene, City Scene Sentiments - Tsukineko ink

6 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

Ha ha!! Awesome!!!! Love that guy walking the streets of London!! Fabulous color choices and super cool scene!!!

Pam Sparks said...

super fun! love it!

Diane said...

What an awesome design.

Hugs Diane

Nancy said...

I love this FUN little scene, Vanessa! Simple but lots of interest!

Kara said...

love it!

Renee V said...

Very CAS, love this!