2/06/2015

Papertrey Ink 8th Anniversary Inspiration Challenge

Hello! It's this time of the year, the Papertrey Ink Anniversary Celebrations have begun. That means amazing challenges and I can't help but have to enter as many as possible. Here is my first entry, using the first color recipe

and this sketch

Here is the result:



I stamped the banners from the Sketched Shapes Stamp Set first, then the dotted hangings from the Birthday Style Stamp Set. Now I die-cut the word "PARTY" four times from black cardstock, assembled them to one thick word and adhered it to the card. Then I drew a string with a black marker, die-cut the balloon, stamped it and adhered it to the card with foam tape. Finally, I added sequins and rounded the bottom left corner.
I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

supplies:
PTI cardstock, Sketched Shapes Stamp set, Birthday Style Stamp set + die, Party Trio Die - Mama Elephant ink - Hero Arts ink - American Crafts ink - Clearsnap ink - Prettty Pink Posh sequins

7 comments:

Birgit said...

This is such a fun and unique card! I just love everything you did.

joy said...

Love it, Vanessa!

Connie MacFarlane said...

This is absolutely fabulous Vanessa. Beautiful composition and great use of the colour combo.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!!

Kara said...

Awesome. Love it!

Phyllis Beaver said...

LOVE, love, love your interpretation of this PTI sketch! Great card!

Nora Noll said...

Oh wow!! I LOVE this card. Your interpretation of the sketch is fabulous!!