3/05/2015

Cupcake Inspirations

Hello! Winnie & Walter is one of the sponsors of the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #300 Celebrations and I had so much fun creating a card inspired by one of their photos. Here is the one I am talking about:



And here is the card I made:


I die-cut a panel of watercolor paper using the Winnie & Walter Essentials: Katharine Cutaways. Then I stamped and heat-embossed the cupcake and the sentiment from "Sugar Rush" using white embossing powder. I used Distress Inks mixed with water to color the background and the cupcake. Then I stamped the confetti dots from Scenery: Big Bang Confetti using various inks and adhered the panel to my cardbase. I finished the card off with sequins and a die-cut vellum star from Big Bang Confetti Cutaways.

Check out the challenge here! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

supplies:
Winnie & Walter Sugar Rush stamp set, Scenery: Big Bang Confetti stamp set, Essentials: Katharine Cutaways , Big Bang Confetti Cutaways - Mama Elephant ink - Clearsnap ink - Ranger Distress Ink - Pretty Pink Posh sequins

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!

Samantha Mann said...

I love this! It's just adorable!! Perfect confetti and I LOVE that soft blue!

Winnie & Walter said...

This card is just perfect! Love everything about it. :-)

Dawn T said...

this is simply gorgeous Vanessa

Alycia said...

So sweet!! Thank you so much for helping us celebrate our 300th challenge!! -Alycia

Nina Dee said...

This card is so sweet. I love how light and fluffy you made this cupcake and it looks just like the inspirations cupcake! Thanks so much for helping us Celebrate our 300th Challenge! We are so thrilled to have Winnie & Walter as a sponsor!

JLJ Designs said...

Sweet card! Thank you for playing along as a Guest Sweetie for our 300th challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

Happy Crafting!
Jen (JLJ Designs)
My Blog

Indy's Designs said...

This is wonderfully done! Love the soft colors and that yummy cupcake! Love Winnie & Walter stamps!
Hugs, Debbie
DT Sweetie