4/28/2015

Meow

Hi! I am just quickly popping in to share a card I wanted to share yesterday, but I came home so late and didn't manage it. I really wanted to play with this week's sketch from MFT, combining it with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge CLEAN AND SIMPLE.

Here comes my take on it:


This cute set is so adorable! First, I masked the strip on the panel using sticky notes and inked it using an ink blending tool and Distress Inks. Then I stamped the cat, the speech bubble and the fish, rounded my top left corner and adhered the panel to my cardbase. Onto a second piece of cardstock, I stamped the cat and the speech bubble again and colored the images with Copics. After I had fussy-cut them, I adhered them to the card with foam tape. I hope you like it!
Be sure to come back later for my second post of today!

Vanessa

   
   
   

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute! LOVING the kitty!!!!!!!!

cheiron said...

This is super cute! love the inked panel. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

Veronica Z said...

Vanessa I love your adorable card! The blue really pops and your coloring is fantastic! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge!