4/10/2015

Spring Showers

Hello! Two Simon Says Stamp challenges gave me the excuse to play with a new SSS exclusive stamp set called Abby's Spring Showers. I love the cute images! Here comes a card I would like to enter to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge APRIL SHOWERS and/or SPRING FLOWERS and to the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge WATER COLORING:


I created a watercolor background using Distress Inks and water. After it was dried, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment and adhered the panel to my card. Now I stamped the girl and the umbrella onto cardstock and colored everything with Copics. I fussy-cut the images and adhered them to the card with foam-tape. Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa


   
   
   

7 comments:

Dawn T said...

gorgeous card Vanessa.

Caryn said...

This is fabulous Vanessa - the watercolour background and that vibrant blue are a great combination.

Thanks for joining in at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that background!!!!!!

Marlene Bonetti said...

Einfach nur wunderschön! Die Farben sind so schön kräftig, das sieht richtig toll aus!
Hab ein schönes Wochenende und viele Grüsse!

Carol McCready said...

Love the background you created.

Nancy said...

so adorable, Vanessa! I love the watercolor background!

Alexandra Boehnke said...

Beautiful card - especially the amazing background! Love it!