4/30/2015

Winnie & Walter April/May Release Day 3

On day 3 of the Winnie & Walter April/May Release we have more beautiful blooms for you. You will love these stamps and dies, I really do!

Look at this gorgeous set, In Bloom: Addie's Garden…


I used this gorgeous peony and leaves from the set. First, I stamped and heat-embossed the large leaf onto the green cardstock panel, then I die-cut a tag from another piece of the cardstock and stamped/heat-embossed another leaf. I stamped/embossed the sentiment and adhered the tag and the panel to the card. Now I stamped/embossed the small leaf onto a little piece of cardstock, fussy-cut it and adhered it to the card. The accents on the leaves were made with a green colored pencil. Then I stamped and embossed the peony, colored it with watercolors, cut it out and adhered it to the card with foam tape. Finally, I added sequins and tied the ribbon to the tag.
Here comes another card:


Hydrangea. Sigh. Love this stamp! I stamped it onto kraft cardstock and colored it with pencils. Love the effect of pencils on kraft! After I had adhered the panel to the card, I die-cut "thanks" thrice, layered it and adhered it to the card.

And there are new amazing dies, too. Here comes In Bloom: Maggie's Roses Cutaways


I inked a panel of cardstock with various Distress Inks and die-cut the hugs from In a Word: Hugs cutaways and adhered the word with foam-tape. Then I die-cut the flower and leaves from white cardstock and adhered them, too. Finally, I adhered matching sequins.

Did I promise too much? Beautiful stamps and dies, don't you think? Be sure to visit the Winnie & Walter blog now to see more samples using this set and the new dies. And leave a comment to win the new release here!

Thanks for stopping by today, I'll be back tomorrow for the last day of the release!

Vanessa


   

   
   

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just GORGEOUS!!!!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Vanessa love each and every detail of your cards today - well, every day really - but of those that I will take away with me today? Not tying that ribbon on your tag? Brilliant!!! Just lovely cards... I want all new products, yesterday!
=] Michele

maria f. said...

So much beauty here today. Really love your inked hugs with all that luscious white.

Diane Jaquay said...

These are all beautiful, Vanessa!

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my gosh Vanessa, your cards are so pretty. I HAD to pin the green one. It is amazing.