6/20/2015

I Love Mew

Happy weekend! I made a card for the next lesson of the MFT Summer School: Lines,  using my favorite technique/product for the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (ink blending/mini blending tool):


Here I created lines leading to my focal image using a sunshine die from Simon Says Stamp as stencil, blending two Distress Ink colors with the mini blending tool. The cat is colored with Copics. Not a lot to say about this card. Only that I loved making it!

Thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

   
   
   

4 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

This is absolutely darling!

Larisa said...

What a very cute image and a lovely card.

Unknown said...

Sooooo cute, colorful and the image says it all, very nice!

Lin said...

This is so darling, Vanessa, love your shaded rays! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!