10/31/2015

Card & Video / Make Amazing Design Team

Hello everybody! Today I have a card to share. Not so exciting. But also a video. Very exciting! At least for me! And I am sitting on the wrong side of the camera for this one. Richard Garay asked us to do a video when unboxing our Make Amazing Design Team boxes, so I took my courage in both hands and filmed myself looking at all the wonderful goodies for the first time. This video is full of "beautifuls", "perfects", "pretties" and "cutes", but it is not voiced-over and filmed in real-time (I only cut out some lengths or it would have been too boring), I was very nervous and please remember that English is not my mother language. Please be kind :)

Here it is:

You'll find the Celebra'tions Collection here and Fun Stampers Journey products here and the cute FSJ Journey Girl jewelry line here.

Now to the card! I had to start creating immediately, so here comes a first project:


This solid flower from the "My Friend" stamp set is so beautiful. I wanted to create a card with it using fall colors and texture. First, I created a card base from Totally Tangerine cardstock. Then I trimmed a panel of orange patterned paper from the Celebra'tions Prints Paper Pack slightly smaller than the card and adhered it. Now I die-cut a rectangle using the Pierced Rectangles dies from FSJ Butter Cream Cardstock and stamped the flower and the stem (using Totally Tangerine, Odacious Orange, Golden Glow and Luscious Lime ink). I stamped the sentiment using FSJ Hazelnut Blend ink  and applied ink splatters from my FSJ Gold Silk bottle. After it was dried, I adhered the rectangle to the card. Now I tied a bow with the Celebra'tions Linen Thread and adhered it. Then I finished the card off with some Hip Hooray sequins.


I hope you like it! Thank you so much for visiting!

Vanessa

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your video is so fun!!!!! LOVING your card too!! Beautiful colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

"glow" said...

hey there...luv yor purty cards! ..love your awesome kitty in the product video;) i think he stole the show!. sweet to sit beside u;).. my cat can tell when i am nervous or need him! :)... such a comfort... thanks so much for inspiring me.. i love yor accent.. sorry you have to ask others to be nice:(.. always sad to me... ignore the meanies because there life is miserable and probly cant help but be nasty! i am here lots but dont always comment... that just shows my online shyness sometimes.. i try to make the effort tho n i am sending love today... its from my heart!!!

sabbycat said...

Enjoyed your video! I felt like it was Christmas too!! What a wonderful collection to create with! And you are always inspiring!

Nora Noll said...

I would have been jumping for joy with these packages!! Now when I read your blog I will hear your voice. The card is adorable!! I LOVE the colors on your card. That stamp is beautiful!!

clelie said...

It was very fun to see you open these new "projects" for the first time. It will be so interesting to see how your creative mind puts these items together! I love the card and especially the colors. Oh, your English is perfect (and I love your accent!).

schnipselschnecke said...

Ja wie du sagst Weihnachten, Ostern und Geburtstag einfach alles auf einmal. Das macht bestimmt Spaß auszupacken und dein Kopf raucht bestimmt schon vor Ideen. Bin gespannt was du alles noch so schönes daraus machst. LG, Angi