1/24/2016

Flower Card

Hey everybody! I played with my Richard Garay stamps again, this time creating a flower card with the Make Amazing line. For me, it has been enough winter, so bring on the flowers :)


My card base was made from FSJ River Stone cardstock. I trimmed a panel of FSJ Whip Cream cardstock slightly smaller than the base and die-cut the window using a circle die from the Celebra'tions collection. Then I trimmed a piece of watercolor paper approximately the same size and added a bit of shine with a soft wash of Silver Silk mixed with water. After it was dried, I adhered the watercolor paper to the card and layered the panel with the die-cut window above using foam tape. Now I stamped and die-cut the flowers and the leaves and adhered them to the card. The sentiment was fussy-cut. To finish everything off, I added matching sequins.




I hope you liked today's inspiration! The amazing new lines will be available soon! Here is the link to the catalog again if you'd like to browse.

Thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

It's very pretty Vanessa!