2/07/2016

Lollipop Flowers

Hey everyone! I hope you are enjoying your weekend! Today I have a cute project for you, some lollipop flowers made with the Richard Garay Celebra'tions collection. These would make fun little Valentines for the classmates of your kids:


I used the stamp & dies set "Just Because" for this. First, I stamped the flowers with matching ink onto matching cardstock (using Odacious Orange, Delightful Daisy, Cotton Candy, Lovely Lavender, Captivating Coral, Cool Caribbean) and die-cut them. Now I punched a hole through the middle of all flowers, always layered three of them and inserted the lollipops. For a prettier stem, I trimmed paper straws and adhered them to the sticks. Finally, I die-cut the little circles from Delightful Daisy cardstock and adhered them to the middle of the lollipops with FSJ Journey Glue Dots.
Fun, isn't it? For the fringe around my flower pot, I used the Fringe Garland die on the pink dotted Celebra'tions patterned paper and tied on some of the pink Linen Thread from the collection.





I hope to have inspired you with my idea! Thank you for stopping by!

Vanessa

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!