3/11/2016

Cute Easter Card

Hey sweet friends! Here comes a cute Easter card using some new Penny Black stamps. The new release is so beautiful again! Love that little fluffy bunny:


I used the new set easter parade (#30-334) for this. First, I trimmed a piece of watercolor paper slightly smaller than the pink card base. Then I masked off the edges and applied watercolors. After everything was dry, I removed the masks and adhered it to the card. I wanted it to be very soft, so I covered the panel with vellum. Now I stamped the images, colored them with Copics, cut them out and adhered them with foam tape. I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it to the card. Finally I added matching sequins.


I hope you like today's inspiration! Thanks for visiting!!


Vanessa

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

So love that soft pastel background Vanessa. So pretty.

~amy~ said...

so sweet vanessa!