5/09/2016

London Mouse

Hey everybody! I am a huge London fan, so I really like the MFT London Mouse set and the skyline die and wanted to play with them :)
The MFT Sketch Challenge was a perfect excuse to use them on a card.


Here comes my take:


I die-cut a rectangle from a panel of white cardstock to create the window, then I die-cut the skyline from black cardstock and adhered it behind the window. Now I added a strip of patterned paper to the right edge of a grey card base and adhered the prepared panel. I stamped, colored and die-cut the mouse and adhered it with foam tape. Then I die-cut the hello from white cardstock and colored it with Copics. I layered it with two black die-cuts and adhered it to the card.


Love these products! I hope you like today's card! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa


 
   
   

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Soooo cute Vanessa!

Dawn T said...

Delightful card Vanessa