5/20/2016

Pretty Flowers

Hi there! Today I have a pretty flower card to share. I made it using the MFT Sketch #281:


And this is my take


First, I trimmed a panel of white cardstock slightly smaller than my card base and masked off a circle. Now I applied various green and teal inks, removed the mask and added tiny ink droplets. I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel to the card. Then I stamped, colored and die-cut the flowers and leaves and arranged them on the card, adhering some elements with foam tape. To finish the card off, I adhered matching sequins.


Another fun sketch! I enjoyed playing again :)

Thank you so much for visiting today!

Vanessa

   
   
   

3 comments:

Mary-Anne V said...

Stunning...love the inked circle and cluster of flowers.

Suchi said...

Wowzer!! This is stunning! :)
Suchi xx

Redhead said...

That is a beautiful card. I love the "pile of flowers" look.