6/17/2016

A Card Set - June 'Fetti Friend

Hi everybody! I have another project to share using the wonderful new Reverse Confetti Release. Here comes a card set I made with Seaside:


For every card, I started with a panel of cardstock that I had trimmed slightly smaller than my card base and masked off strips at the bottom. Then I applied ink with an ink blending tool. After removing the masks, I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panels to their card bases. Now I stamped the images with my Misti (applying darker ink around the edges) and die-cut them with the matching dies. I adhered the images with foam tape and finished the cards off with matching sequins.




Thanks again for having me as your Guest Designer, Jen! I enjoyed it very much to play with your amazing products!

Vanessa

Reverse Confetti products used:




No comments: