6/06/2016

Color Challenge

This is the second post today, find my Rerun post here.
Hi everyone! I am back with a card I made for the MFT Color Challenge 46. I almost forgot to post it in time! The colors of this challenge were so yummy, I just had to join.


Here is my card:


I inked the panel of white cardstock using Snowcone dye ink and an ink blending tool. Then I die-cut a circle from it. I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment and adhered the panel to the Kraft card base with foam tape. Now I die-cut the scalloped ring, inked it with Peach Bellini dye ink and adhered it. I stamped, colored and die-cut the cute bunny and adhered it with foam tape. Then I finished the card off with matching sequins.


That's it for today. Thank you so much for stopping by!


Vanessa

1 comment:

BeverlyBL said...

So cute. Love he little bunny and your beautiful colors. Like your peach frame with the aqua.