6/03/2016

Cute Penguin

Hi everybody! I made another card for another MFT Sketch Challenge this week. I so enjoy playing with my stamps. This is Sketch #283:


And this is my card, featuring a cute penguin:


I inked a panel of watercolor paper with various dye inks and added ink splatters. Then I die-cut an oval from it. Now I inked another piece of watercolor paper to create sand, die-cut it and adhered it to the oval. I adhered the oval to the card and the panel using foam tape. After I had stamped and colored the images, I fussy-cut them and adhered them. Then I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it. To finish the card off, I added matching sequins.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa

   
   
   

3 comments:

Aileen said...

What a stunning looking card Vanessa, love the colours you used for the background, amazing. Beautiful blending

~amy~ said...

oh so CUTE!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so adorable!
And congratulations on guest designing for Reverse Confetti this month!