6/14/2016

For a Guy

Hi everybody! Today I have a card for a guy to share. I wanted to make a birthday card for a dear colleague and used my new Avery Elle stamp set for this. I'll enter this card to this week's SSS Wednesday Challenge Father's Day/For a Guy.


First, I applied blue watercolor onto a panel of watercolor paper to create my background and adhered it to a Kraft card base. Now I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it. I stamped the image onto cardstock, colored it with Copics and die-cut it with the matching die before adhering it with foam tape. I couldn't help but add some hair to his chest with a black marker. I believe a guy looking like this would have hair on his chest :)


I hope you like today's card! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

No comments: