11/16/2016

Colored Pencils on Dark Cardstock

Hi everybody! I am here with a card I made just for fun. I don't know if you have seen the amazing coloring from Stephanie Klauck using colored pencils on colored cardstock. She shared stunning images on Instagram and I was itching to try this technique with some of my stamps. Last night I enjoyed creating this card:


Loved playing with this cute MFT Elf! The sentiment says something like: "Yikes! Christmas already/again". I think I am addicted now. Hopefully I will be able to lay down my colored pencils soon :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

3 comments:

Shirley said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I really like the colored pencils with dark cardstock. Your card is very stunning.

Dawn Turley said...

Stunning Vanessa. The pencils looks amazing on the dark card

clavell said...

Your coloring and shading are beautiful!!!