2/22/2017

Just a (cute) Note

Hi there! I played with my Penny Black stamps and made a cute card with the adorable hedgehogs. They are so much fun :)


First, I applied kraft dye ink onto a panel of white cardstock that I had trimmed a bit smaller than my gold card base. Then I stamped the script background and applied gold ink droplets. After they were dried, I adhered the panel to the card. Now I stamped the hedgehogs onto cardstock, colored them with Copics and fussy-cut them. I adhered them to the card with foam tape. To give them something to stand on, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it to the card.

I hope they make you smile like they make me :)
Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

PB Supplies used:

3 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

what a cute and lovely card
martina
x

Unknown said...

Super fun cute card!

debby4000 said...

Love your Hedgies, fabulous card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby