2/01/2017

Winnie & Walter February Release Premiere Day 2

Welcome back to the second day of the Winnie & Walter February Release Premieres! Are you ready for more samples using the new products? Remember, all sets will be available for purchase on February 3, 2017.

Today I have cards made with From the Bottom of my Heart, Sending you with ETD, Sentimental: Love and Endearsments and Mini Scenery: Bed of Roses to share with you.

This new Mini Scenery: Bed of Roses stamp is so beautiful! I started with a panel of watercolor paper that I had trimmed slightly smaller than my black card base. Then I applied pink and purple inks with an ink blending tool. I stamped the image with waterproof ink and added shadows with Inktense Pencils and water. After I had added white dots with a gel pen, I adhered the panel to the card. Now I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it to the card with foam tape. Finally, I added matching sequins.

For my second card, I stamped and heat-embossed the hearts onto a panel of watercolor paper and applied watercolors. I adhered the panel to my black card base and stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a piece of black cardstock. Then I trimmed it and adhered it to the card. Finally, I added clear sequins.

Find more samples on the Winnie & Walter Blog today! And don't forget to enter the amazing give-aways! I'll be back tomorrow, thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

2 comments:

Amy Vitriani said...

Super cute cards!! I really love the stamped heart background you did on your second one 😊

Teresa Doyle said...

Fantastic cards Vanessa, this release has a LOT to offer! ♥