2/03/2017

Winnie & Walter February Release Premiere Day 4

Welcome to the final day of the Winnie & Walter February Release Premieres! All the sets will be available today! For today's card I used Welcome to the Family with Evelyn T Designs.

Here I stamped the image onto a panel of watercolor paper and masked it before I applied green and blue ink with an ink blending tool. Then I applied droplets of ink and removed the mask. I colored the image with Copics and die-cut the frame. Now I adhered the middle part of the panel and then the frame with foam tape. I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock and adhered it to the card. Finally I added sequins.

Phew, what a great release, don't you think? Again, be sure to hop to the Winnie & Walter Blog to see all the other samples and to enter the give-aways! Thank you so much for visiting!

Vanessa

3 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness Vanessa, your card is way-too-cute! I love this and YES, this IS a great release! I am SO inspired by it! TFS!

Lisaerica said...

Lol, sooo darn cute! Beautiful background, it's blended to perfection. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

NatQuebec said...

Ohh tellement adorable 😊