4/23/2017

Pretty Flowers {Colored Pencils on Dark Cardstock}

Hi everyone! I wanted to color some pretty Penny Black flowers, so I decided to make a card using colored pencils on dark cardstock. Here is what I came up with:


I can't wait for my peonies in our garden! For my card, I stamped the image from the set 30-340 gentle day! with grey ink onto the grey cardstock. Then I colored the flowers with Faber Castell Polychromos. After I had adhered the panel to the card base, I stamped the sentiment from 30-300 happy notes onto a strip of white cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it with foam tape. Finally, I added clear droplets to the card.

I'll enter this card to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Showers and/or Flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

4 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Simply STUNNING!!! Your colored pencil work is fabulous!!

Aileen said...

That looks so stunning Vanessa, Love the pencils on grey cardstock. Perfect

Teresa Kline said...

hello vanessa! this is an adorable card, luv the cas style and your coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Dawn T said...

So pretty Vanessa