6/13/2017

Camp Create Day 1: Wonderful Watercolor


Hi! I am happy that I was able to play with my stamps last night and made a card for the MFT Camp Create! The first Challenge is to use watercolors. No problem, I love to! Here is what I came up with:


I first applied a watercolor wash onto my card that I had made from watercolor paper. Then I applied little droplets of color from a brush and let everything dry. Now I stamped the flowers and leaves onto white cardstock, colored them with Copics and die-cut them with the matching dies. I adhered the images to the card, popping up some with foam tape.


Now I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock, heat-embossed it with white embossing powder, notched the edges and adhered it with foam tape. Finally, I added matching sequins to the card and embellished the flowers with a white gel pen.

Badge earned :)


I hope you like my take! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies Used:

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty colors you selected for your watercolor background.